View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:07 PM
NORMALOPS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by say again View Post
He's 100% right. Give it a rest. You sound like a bitter ex-employee that got canned.
On the contrary.
Loyalty is NOT earned by asking, demanding, or threatening someone if they don't do something illegal, unsafe, and sometimes dangerous. The ex-village idiot, or other manager that does that, DOES NOT value you.
I've been around here long enough to experience that, and to see others experience it. To the point where my license was dinged severely. They cannot, and will not back you, if it goes badly. There will be a Flight mechanic, a senior F/A, and sometimes the other Pilot that will report you, throw you under the bus, and rightfully so, to save their own behind.
There are people here that has been here for such a long time, and one wonders why, they don't move on, can't find another job. The above explains why. Yet they know these things, but come on this forum to make excuses, because it has not happened to them.. yet.
But still they will fly aircraft until parts are falling off, tail strike ( multiple times ) land and then take off again. Run off the end of the runway damaging the airplane, and STILL work here.
Those of you that are new to the company don’t know, and perhaps haven't been told, but trust me, your turn will come. In the mean time, enjoy the company cool aid, it may be sweet now, but will soon bitter, as it was with me, and others.