Thread: Amerijet
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 05:18 PM
ECCVref20
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by Giant Killer View Post
Hey Commit Aviation. I have notices and respect your numerous comments on here. However. In my humble opinion. While it its admirable that the beach boy up stairs has taken the necessary steps in an attempt to cleanup the company. As a pilot there you know well that "the lady in the office" downstairs has weaved her web close and put her partisans in place and they continue to give the substandard training that has been a product of the "36St. model". To the best of my information. In Amerijet's training culture "All new hires are equal. But some new hires become more equal than others"s.
Dont blame folks for leaving because they recognize that they could put their ticket & career in jeopardy by continuing their employment at Amerijet. After all. They have a right to "protect their tickets" and their careers.
Hi Chuck Yeager (Rory)!

You find some new place to tell everyone how much they're always wrong and how you're so much right'er? After all...We only heard you were a TRI/TRE un your past life like X125,090 times...

Hope you're making a lot of new friends reporting pilots to management at your new place!