View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 07:32 PM
Finessed
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2020

Originally Posted by Meow1215 View Post
Nope, no guaranteed interviews. I was at one time in the pool at NW, then DL and NW merged. I got flushed, recessions, decades, BK, blah, blah, blah... The saab story goes on. I have had the opportunity to leave several times, and I have made the choice to remain at 9E. I continue to do so.

And FWIW, I encourage FO to move on when my opinion is solicited. But I also encourage them to chase the lifestyle, not the jet or company for that matter. I hope that at the end of your career it does not include multiple black swans, BKs, recessions, and family events that you cannot plan for. Life happens, and it did. I made the choices that were best for me, and I have no regrets about it. In about 12-15 years you will make double my salary if you choose to upgrade. So what? You are not happy now, and you won’t be happy then.

Lastly, you are not trolling me. I didn’t start whatever defect you have going on. This whole thing goes back to that fact that you think flying an RJ is less than, and the disagreement that DL should be doing all DL branded flying. You’re also a hack, with too much free-time.

Good luck in your career.
Most likely multiple white lies in your statement, but no one cares anyways.

I’m a hack with to much free time? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Very happy to be at Big Daddy btw.

Good luck in your career.