View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 05:43 PM
Finessed
Banned

Joined APC: Nov 2020

Originally Posted by ny797
You’re judging somebody’s choice of clothing and lighting?! Weird.... What would you have worn, new balances, Hawaiian shirt complete with a cell phone holder?

The guy wants to put himself out there and make a YouTube video, let him. I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’re a bit insecure with yourself
You actually being serious? I watched a good minute of it and couldn’t stop laughing. He was encouraging inspiring pilots to continue training. So usually that would result in anyone dressing in a professional manner? As a pilot recruiter would you show up to a university in a turtleneck sweater. The guy looks like he’s attending a cocktail party. Fairly certain he even got his eyebrows waxed.

To be honest these youtube influencers are out of control, but it’s not my judgement call. He does fit in line with the piedmont way, him and Pilot Dre... seem to be more focused on the attention and advertisements than actual recruiting aspect.

As I’ve stated prior, at least SM’s YouTube channel is done professionally with phenomenal editing, actually impressed by his editing skills more than anything else.