View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 07:35 PM
ny797
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2020

Originally Posted by Finessed
You actually being serious? I watched a good minute of it and couldn’t stop laughing. He was encouraging inspiring pilots to continue training. So usually that would result in anyone dressing in a professional manner? As a pilot recruiter would you show up to a university in a turtleneck sweater. The guy looks like he’s attending a cocktail party. Fairly certain he even got his eyebrows waxed.

To be honest these youtube influencers are out of control, but it’s not my judgement call. He does fit in line with the piedmont way, him and Pilot Dre... seem to be more focused on the attention and advertisements than actual recruiting aspect.

As I’ve stated prior, at least SM’s YouTube channel is done professionally with phenomenal editing, actually impressed by his editing skills more than anything else.

Umm, I could care less that he has a turtleneck sweater and his eyebrows waxed. He's not dressed like a slob, which should really be the only criteria for judging ones wardrobe. I have no idea what the Piedmont way is or who Pilot Dre is and only vaguely know who SM is. Any sort of ambassador for the profession is a good thing in my opinion. It certainly didn't exist when I started. Anyway, just stating that it's weird that it bothers you so much...but hey different strokes for different folks