Old 12-22-2020, 12:55 PM
desertfly3r
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jun 2018

I trained at ATP Mesa gateway. Wouldn’t recommend because of price and some instructors simply don’t care about their students and were there only to get hours. Also not standardized, it’s all teach yourself and have minimal ground time.

I instructed at Aeroguard from September 2018-February 2020 and left for an airline shortly before covid got bad. Taught all foreign cadets but their program is much more structured and they now partner with Liberty University and operate as a 141 school for US students. Don’t know how things are going there now but from what I understand if you complete the program they will offer you a job instructing after. Prior to covid they had 90-100 instructors and 400-500 students. From a few contacts I still have left there, there about about 20 instructors. Many were laid off following covid. No new foreign students and the only hiring happening is from graduating students. If you want the contact info of the recruiter let me know. Any other questions you have feel free to send me a pm.