View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 11:52 PM
TillerTemptress
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2017

Originally Posted by Regularguy View Post
This thread has reach a level which goes beyond comment, but I'll make one anyway.

At this point in the "COVID" crisis it really doesn't matter any what more the real and actual effects of the virus are. We all know viruses can't be "controlled" by anyone or any government, however, that hasn't stopped anyone or any government from using it to their own personal advantage.

So what does this have to do with TK and masks?

UAL is a major Corporation and individuals will, not might, use the COVID excuse (real or not) to sue and enrich themselves. Therefore, I personal support UAL's efforts and similar efforts of small to large businesses to prevent these COVID thieves and robbers looting what isn't theirs from us.

Sadly there is almost zero recourse to oppose similar desires for personal enrichment and dominance by the world's so called leaders. If you don't believe me just go and read the many statements from "experts" when queried about mask wearing and other remedies after the population receives the vaccine.

They have found a simple and effective way through "a health crisis" to execute orders in violation of law and common sense. Something Alexander the Great would have marveled at had he had such resources in his day.

In the mean time, wear your mask in TK, mumble some personal protest, collect your paycheck and be thankful you haven't become an economic statistic.

Sometimes a mask is just a mask, Freud. But I agree: the company has asked you to do so. It's SOP. It's a reasonable request and even the most fervent anti masker has to admit it ~may~ protect others as a form of source control, even if it doesn't personally protect you.