View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 11:33 AM
Jaww
Rerouted On Weekends

Joined APC: Oct 2015
Position: 717A

Originally Posted by Youmightsaythat View Post
Thank you for perfectly making my point. No disaplinaries, no run ins, excellent check rides. Early command. I was indeed a line pilot who went home and simply did his job. Maybe you also highlight a common issue...you 'guess'. As an Airbus TRI I would have to make you down for 'guessing' never a good trait in a pilot. The issue was we had a new cheif pilot who liked to throw his weight around...make a name for himself. Unlike my collegues who were not as 'professional' as they liked to think they were would agree to perform criminally planned duites. I wasn't. Was as simple as that. They called me dishonest..I went for their throat...and won...Funny that, as soon as it was taken out of the aviation industry, the grown ups in the form of judges slapped down the company. Note the foreword of the book is written by a superior court judge.

Seriously buy or if you hard up borrow the book. Who knows, if might open your eyes, alternativly just hang out taking cheap shots. My preference is for you to continue the cheap shots, it makes it so much easier to expose exactly what goes on in the industry and the mentality behind it.
Just my quick analysis of not buying into this too hard.