View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 11:49 AM
HTBH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2013
Default CBL / MBL overtime question

Sent this to ALPA scheduling as well, but I imagine they are fairly swamped right now. I’ve read the Negotiator Notepad on what some of the pay would be on Greenslips while on a CBL or MBL, but I want to confirm the pay of those and get information on Inverse Assignments.

For Greenslips I understand you have to hit the trigger for it to be a premium pay trip. Most of the examples have all sorts of stuff right at the trigger that muddies the water a bit. But if you do no other flying or training and get only my 35 hours on the CBL, but pick up a 3 day greenslip…do you make (35 + 15:45) = 50:45 on pay at the end of the month or do you get no additional hours at all until getting past the 35 hours and end up flying a greenslip for no additional pay unless you load up and get to the trigger? So you fly a 3 day greenslip with nothing else on the CBL...what do you get paid?

I couldn’t find anything about Inverse Assignment pay while on a MBL or CBL. If you're on a 25 hours MBL, with no additional training or vacation hours, and get put on a 3 day Inverse Assignment…. Are you paid 25 + (15:45 X 2) = 56:30 or is it something else?

Thanks for any input you might have, just trying to figure out the details.