View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 01:09 PM
ERflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2012

Originally Posted by HTBH View Post
Sent this to ALPA scheduling as well, but I imagine they are fairly swamped right now. I’ve read the Negotiator Notepad on what some of the pay would be on Greenslips while on a CBL or MBL, but I want to confirm the pay of those and get information on Inverse Assignments.

For Greenslips I understand you have to hit the trigger for it to be a premium pay trip. Most of the examples have all sorts of stuff right at the trigger that muddies the water a bit. But if you do no other flying or training and get only my 35 hours on the CBL, but pick up a 3 day greenslip…do you make (35 + 15:45) = 50:45 on pay at the end of the month or do you get no additional hours at all until getting past the 35 hours and end up flying a greenslip for no additional pay unless you load up and get to the trigger? So you fly a 3 day greenslip with nothing else on the CBL...what do you get paid?

I couldn’t find anything about Inverse Assignment pay while on a MBL or CBL. If you're on a 25 hours MBL, with no additional training or vacation hours, and get put on a 3 day Inverse Assignment…. Are you paid 25 + (15:45 X 2) = 56:30 or is it something else?

Thanks for any input you might have, just trying to figure out the details.
There is a disagreement between APLA and Delta on whether a GS is in addition to the the 25/35 hours or overlays it. The scheduling committee believes it is in addition to those hours but you still have to hit the GS trigger to get double pay.

In contrast, an Inverse Assignment is pure double pay with a CBL/MBL because there is no trigger. So 25 MBL + 26:15 vacation + a four day IA 42 (21 pay time and 21 assign pay) = 93:15

In your example, yes, you would get 56:30 with an IA.