Old 01-04-2021, 07:34 AM
AYLflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2016

Originally Posted by rickair7777 View Post
You are factually incorrect in everything you just said. Astounding level of ignorance for someone who's (presumably?) an airline pilot. You can easily edumucate yourself on all of the things you just got wrong with google.
It really amazes me sometimes. I mean becoming a civilian pilot isn't all that difficult, but I've had guys who were former military officers flying airplanes off of ships and graduated from top academies spew BS propaganda about this virus. There are literally doctors and nurses posting videos from inside of ICUs that are beyond max capactiy, pleading with the public, yet these geniuses are still out there spreading "news" they got from facebook. Also I love that almost universally they respond with the "I'm sure your communist MSNBC/CNN etc is better". No idiot. I know when to stay in my lane. I'm not a doctor, but the guy in the white coat with an actual PHD that is working with dying patients in an overflowing hospital and refrigerator truck morgues is telling me to stop being a dumbass and wear a mask. So yes, I'll listen to them rather than an airline pilot.

My spouse works in the medical world and lost 2 nurses in her department back in the spring due to covid. Both in their 40s, ended up in the ICU and didn't make it. According to the conspiracy guys though, those nurses were "going to die anyways" at some point.