View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 02:32 PM
Bo Olson
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2021

Originally Posted by USAFFlightEng View Post
I'm an Air Force vet and an active reservist using the GI bill for flight training through a Liberty University flight affiliate in California and I've had mostly a positive experience with the school and with the flight affiliate. The downside is my housing allowance is for Lynchburg, VA which is much lower than the cost of living in CA. I'm not an overly religious person and I manage to get through the Christian aspect of Liberty just fine. If you can handle that Liberty is a great school, free books reduced military tuition and also a yellow ribbon school which is a huge advantage when doing flight training. DM me if you have any questions.

Hello, I am about to start this program and was wondering how everything has turned out for you with the program. Have you been training with the affiliate out of Carlsbad I think the name is pinnacle aviation? Is there any advice or recommendations you may have? Any problems with having liberty on your resume or anything of that nature? I appreciate any insight you may have, thanks for your time.