Old 01-06-2021, 08:38 PM
bluejuice71
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010
Position: MD88

Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
I am more responding to the apoplexy over 300,000 deaths due to ChinaFlu. We have harmed the economy, ruined countless businesses and lives, ousted a great president and installed a communist.... all over the Flu because it has killed 300,000 people in one year. And yet tobacco has killed that many every year by October. Every Year. Where's the outrage? Where is the coercion to prevent i those deaths? It's very simple really.

Follow the money.

Pfizer is indemnified against harm for their FrankenVax. That is enough for me. Ya'll have at it.
wow. You are clueless. People use tobacco on their own accord and are fully aware of its consequences. You want to go off and infect yourself with Covid go right ahead, but don’t effing infect others with it like an FO did to me. And if you’ve had Covid and had mild symptoms consider yourself lucky. My 40 year old bro in law who is healthy as a horse spent a week in Covid icu. Stop being a racist too. Obviously you are deranged if you believe Trump was a great President.