Thread: Bankruptcy
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 08:35 AM
Margaritaville
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Joined APC: Oct 2020

Originally Posted by Finessed View Post
I have not been through any BK, and currently DL should hold over just fine. Care to share any feedback with your experience with riding through while the company files BK?
Originally Posted by Finessed View Post
How many pilots have flowed from the WO’s? How long is the expected wait for you to flow now?

I spent 3 years at the regionals before I moved to a legacy. How long will the “flows” spend at their regional carrier?

If I wanted to beat myself up about not being hired at mainline American, it would be not going the Military route. I’m thankful everyday I’m not holding a seniority number at American.
SURE you work for Delta. I bet you're the guy who flies an RJ and tells chicks at the bar you're a Delta Pilot. 3 WHOLE YEARS at the regionals, and Delta begged you to come work for them, right? Bahahahaha!

Also, you keep talking about "debate". You wouldn't know debate if it you in the side of the head like a mullet thrown by a drunk fisherman. Debate is when you cite sources, and argue facts. Not stomp and shout your opinion over and over when countered with actual facts. You sound like a moron, and you suck at trolling. Now time for you to create another new trolling account! Hahaha!