Old 01-10-2021, 04:11 AM
Gooner
Optimized

Joined APC: Oct 2017

Originally Posted by Phins2right View Post
Knew one of you would latch on to the "afraid". I was simply using the word as it was in the question.

I am highly suspect and not confident in its efficacy. The fact you have paid to promote advocates from the "mayo clinic" telling you its ok is cause for alarm. You're not in the medical field so you don't know these people or what motivates them.

The first lie they told you is the vaccine was "approved". It is not. MMR is approved, yellow fever is approved, small pox is approved. The aforementioned vaccines underwent the requisite trials and testing. The china flu vax is approved under EMERGENCY authorization for use only. Nothing more. This is not a subtle difference either.

Again, you can put that crap in your body. Not required for a bug that is .002% lethal. Yet you are jumping at the opportunity. Then again, I don't have anyone lording over me to take either.

Smarter people than you are choosing not to take the vax. That should open your eyes.

Good luck.
This is one of your most reasonable posts I’ve seen in a while, so it seems retirement is treating you well.

If not for the vaccine, what is the answer? Being fully open doesn’t seem to be working, admittedly an under prepared infrastructure is part of the problem.

A under tested vaccine has its risks, but on my risk matrix it appears to be the quickest least risky way to resume normal life.