View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 08:51 PM
KingPailMother
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2021

Originally Posted by C2078 View Post
Heck yeah. Traded 15+ years of fanciness and new car smell, all pretty for show, for no lav cleaning, no stocking, no owner arse kissing, no jerking around day in, day out, fueling, just get in the jet and go. Making same or better money after only a couple of years as an FO, much better retirement and working an average of 12 days a month. Plus ability to message my schedule, trade around days I need, jumpseating, pass travel, the list continues. Again, NJ is a good job, but the benefits and long term earnings, comparing same amount of days worked, is simply unmatched. Guys will come on here and brag they made $300k in the Phenom, but won’t specify they were working 20+ days a month.

So I will gladly carry around some nice quality toilet liners to enjoy my digital news articles 😬
I'm content after looking at last year..... especially considering the current aviation climate. Averaged 9.6 days per month finished at 136k....132k without per diem, 14k into the 401k in addition to my match, 250 block hours. And of course $0 paid for our zero deductible / zero out of pocket healthcare. Granted we all make less to cover that.

Again super grateful to have this this job.

I guess I don't understand your vitriolic attitude towards a job that you left years ago. It's toxic to yourself, this forum, and those considering the job.