Thread: Bankruptcy
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 01:54 AM
Mozam
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016
Position: Left

Originally Posted by sanicom3205 View Post
You think that guys that got furloughed were on property when the scope clause was voted on?

You missed my point entirely. I came on this American Airlines thread to read about bankruptcy (or not, in my opinion) at American Airlines. I did not come here to read about the difference between Embraer regional jets, being flown by many people who genuinely believe their new city pairs are a good thing, while thousands here don’t have job security. The scope clause “is what it is”. Doesn’t mean anyone here gives a flying F about talking about ejets.

The only thing worse than a troll here solely to make you feel crappy about what they perceive as your financial insecurity is this tone deaf bs. I didn’t mean any disrespect in any way, but I am saying have some awareness

I think you are missing the big picture. The contract AA has is what is causing all the shift in the flying to an outside source .

Do not take your anger out at me because AA has RJs doing most of the flying. That is a poor excuse, saying you where not here for the giveaway of the scope . You are reaping the pay benefits from the scope concession APA gave . No disrespect in any way.

Side bar. If your concern is bankruptcy, AA is not even close. The stock had almost doubled from its low, AAL is not viewed as a company that is about to file .