Thread: What’s the point of FLOW?

LAXtoDEN , 01-17-2021 09:47 PM
Gets Weekends Off
LAXtoDEN
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jan 2021
Quote: Look, it’s looks like to me you’re passionate about who you work for. I get it, wether SKW is a first regional for you like ENY is a first regional for myself, we cannot ever forget that we are all pawns in the bigger chess game here. It seems to me you’re losing sight of that, you shouldn’t give a rats a** about who furloughed less or who can hire more. Who gets one base and who doesn’t. We are getting set up to go against each other. And while SKW may have the awesome 5000+ pilot group you have, just wait until the big three starts messing with your company and your pilot group, and the race to the bottom begins. Your company knows how to cost cut and when to be ruthless, just like ours does.

We stood up to the company to keep our rates that we fought hard for, as a cadet I would have understood too despite how frustrating that is. Additionally, you cannot blame the company for cost cutting either. It’s a fluid situation and it sucks having to watch my friends get furloughed. But again, this could possibly get bigger than “who furloughed who, my regional is better than yours” over the course of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah you’re right.