View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:57 AM
Russs
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2021

I attend Liberty and believe that a Bachelors is a Bachelors. I don’t think the airlines really care how “prestigious” your school is.

As far as the pricing for flight training goes through Liberty, they “charge” enough to cover the nationwide average for each rating. That being said, if you find one of their flight training affiliates in your area that trains for cheaper than the national average, that’s what you will pay for flight training. For example; Liberty charges 15k for private pilot flight training. That 15k gets sent to the flight school and you draw off of it. If you complete it in 9k worth of training, the remainder sits in your account at the FTA and can be used for further training. So you aren’t paying the flight school any more than it actually takes to obtain each rating. You will have to pay the whole amount upfront, through loans or whatever...but you can always take what is left after you’re done and pay back the loan, or like I said, just keep it for the next rating.