View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 03:38 PM
NORMALOPS
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2020

Originally Posted by mrwizard0 View Post
Did anyone else get an iAero Pilot Candidate Company Information email today? It was nice to hear something, but it really only had information that was available on APC and in the forums. I was really just wondering what prompted the email to be sent out
What prompted the email you ask....I could only chuckle....let me guess.
Pilots and F/A's are dropping this place like ( fill in the blank ). Even with the current flight crew situation, we can’t seem to keep people. Dare I say that this is due to non Existent of what one may describe as Core Values. Starting with Integrity ( David Speaks ) back in control.
Lip service to Safety....Yes we want you to be safe out of one side of their mouth, but almost in the same breath... we'll find someone to fly it if you refuse it because it is beyond MEL dispatch, and perhaps give you an extended amount of time off, or perhaps a one way ticket to GSO for a meeting. People are just tired of it, and bail on the first chance after securing a 73 type. But that's about it. While praying not to get violated. Go back and read previous posts.