View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:58 AM
B727DRVR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: Standing in front of the tank with a shopping bag
Thumbs up Things are going great..

Originally Posted by mtnskydive View Post
How’s life at flyExclusive? I noticed they are are still hiring. What’s the future look like here?
Well,

Not to kill this thread with too much positivity, but things are going great here, LOL. We are hiring 40 more pilots in the next 2 months and we are adding more aircraft. I believe that brings our total pilots hired since last April in the 90's. Our Paint/Office/hangar facility that was being built in the early days of the Covid-19 crisis is up now and beginning to function. Having beaten the stated goal of 50 airplanes in 5 years, 4 months early last year, we are past 63 aircraft in 5 years 8 months. We just got a small pay raise to our daily rate and we have a Bonus Program again. Also, we are getting new uniforms that are coming out next month.

Again, not to be too Pollyanish, but things are going great and continue to improve. We are getting a ton of applications and, honestly, almost an overwhelming amount for the few pilots on the Recruiting Team, but that's not a bad problem to have. We still are hiring a diverse group of pilots with wildly varying times and backgrounds, but the requirements haven't changed as they are still listed at 1800 TT and 100 Multi, with the ATP Certificate. We have hired a few candidates with slightly less than those time with the ATP Written complete, but most of those have come from a partnership program with a flight school.

The Company tries to review every application as soon as they can, but with us being one of the few companies hiring right now, it has become a challenge for our Recruiters to get through them all. If you have applied, but have yet to hear back, I would keep trying and tell you to not give up hope: We still have applicants from back in July that are just getting class dates now.

Take care and good luck.