Old 01-23-2021, 02:33 PM
Phins2right
Banned

Joined APC: Feb 2020
Position: Gummed

Originally Posted by Nvrgofullretard View Post

my only real issue is when people start saying crazy stuff like phins blithely stating the CDC is falsifying their 2020 numbers. That is insane. Masks, no masks...who cares. I just do what I’m asked like a good FO until I see a safety issue and then I don’t give 2 chickens about the captains feelings I’ll call it like I see it.

I don’t see a safety violation yet and I’m staying in my lane
I'll address this.

First, they did falsify. Starting with case numbers. WHO just validated my assertion which was made back in May. PCR cycles were too high leading to millions of false positives. So yeah, fake.

Deaths. Well no pun intended, but we've beat the dead horse. A doctor can code any death - regardless of the cause - as china flu. Doesn't need a positive test, doesn't need anything other than "assumption". This has happened since March when the NVSS changed the rules.

I've also asserted that HCQ and Ivermectin were proven treatments - my wife has used both to save people. Now that is validated as well. See the AMJM and Lancet retractions.

My goal here since March was always to provide you guys with some inside info. Had it been a hot stock or investment you'd be high-fiving me. Instead I've been ridiculed and tormented by 4 trolls. I am trying to feed you info on this cold bug that you should look at - yet you can't see it due to your gross confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance. I've got news for you about me and politics - I'm not in love with any politician. Frankly I can't stand any of them. It is the second oldest profession. I do care about the truth.

I will continue to be validated on my prior assertions, well, because they are truth. You'll soon learn the truth about the origins of the virus. I wrote extensively on that as well.

Have a great weekend. Got some fish to catch.