View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 04:58 AM
feltf4
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by nuball5 View Post
I agree completely on not wanting to give up Scope in the name of this agreement.

I guess I’m questioning what has changed in the past two months to lead you to think this AIP shouldn’t be looked at seriously in its current form? This time two months ago the CDC recommended the public to not travel for the holidays. Not too long after that, Jetblue increased its cash burn guidance to 7-9 million. Last week the CDC announced mandatory testing for Int’l travelers returning to the states. Things have changed, but they really haven’t been for the better. We got a PSP extension and the vaccine distribution has started to pick up recently.

I get that they need us for the AA/JB deal, A220, LR flying....but until I see some improvement in the financials, will I feel
comfortable saying that furloughs aren’t a threat or we should just disregard the current AIP.
I agree. I’m not sure what has changed? More variants of COVID. According to the UK apparently now more “deadly”. CDC saying you must get tested before entering the USA. Let’s see what
happens when the first plane is delayed past 0001 and how that situation is handled.