View Single Post
Old 01-31-2021, 01:49 PM
MinRest
Mmmm wine

Joined APC: Feb 2020
Position: A220 FO

Originally Posted by shrsailplanes View Post
Thats horrible advice. If I were in my early 20’s and I didn’t know what I wanted in life maybe throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks might be ok, but I have known for years mainline is not what I wanted and fractional flying is where I wanted to be.

NetJets isn’t saving me from anything, but they are the best option for me. So, that’s what I was going for.

terrible advice.
It's not horrible advice, it's just not what you want to hear. Go ahead and wait for NJAs call dude. Hell you might wait so long that you could be on your way to upgrade at a major had you made a move when the opportunity comes. Painting yourself into a corner where only 00 or NJA will work, is a recipe for failure. I hope NJA calls you, as that's what you want. But they may not. They could easily dump the pool or those invited to an interview and start all over, then what dude? This isn't even about comparing NJA to airlines and that endless ****ing match. This is about you doing what's best for the rest of your aviation career and opening your horizons a bit.

Doesn't sound like NJA is the best option, sounds like you made it you only option...