View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 05:04 AM
hyperboy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2008
Position: B6

Originally Posted by RamRod View Post
Per the last email from the MEC:

“Regardless of the TA vote, the Company may still implement a codeshare agreement with American under the terms of Section 1.”

Compare the differences

Section 1 (current CBA):

The Company may enter into or maintain a Commercial Agreement with a Domestic Air Carrier that is a new partner and is similar in size (e.g., Alaska Airlines) or smaller (measured by annual ASMs) than the Company in the relevant Comparison Period, provided:

a. The Company operated at least 3% more aircraft block hours in that Comparison Period than in the relevant Base Period, and

b. In each one-year period commencing first with the calendar month that includes the effective date of the Commercial Agreement and then commencing with the anniversary month of the first such period, the Company operates at least 1% more aircraft block hours than in the previous one-year period.

LOA 13:

b. The number of block hours operated by the Company in the 2024 Calendar Year must be at least the greater of the following amounts:

i. Three (3) block hours greater than the number of block hours operated by the Company in the 2021 Calendar Year;

ii. Two (2) block hours greater than the number of block hours operated by the Company in 2022 Calendar Year; OR

iii. One (1) block hour greater than the number of block hours operated by the Company in the 2023 Calendar Year.

What sounds better to you? Which is better for me sitting at the bottom of this seniority list? I like section 1. Please don’t sell me out. Vote accordingly!

We are voting on LOA13 (LOA 12 is already agreed to by the company) If you give away your scope and flying to others then who is better protected? JetBlue ALPA pilots!