Thread: Moving Forward
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 09:58 AM
GA2Jets
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2019

Originally Posted by WhiskyWhisky View Post
That is the same video link you posted a long time ago!! LMAO

Greg and Mitch of AsapSCIENCE are YouTube stars, comedians, and queer educators. They began their journey as scientists, and transformed their passion into a force for inspiring their 9+ million YouTube fans. AsapSCIENCE is a colourful intersection of art, science, and pop culture where anyone can learn, participate, and grow. When they’re not creating viral video content, they use their platform to speak on environmental change, queer voices in STEM, and how science can shape cultural movements.

AsapSCIENCE have a New York Times best selling book, presented at the UN and are a Forbes 30 under 30. They’ve created videos with NASA, BBC, National Geographic, Bill Nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, The Gates Foundation, and the Sochi Winter Olympics. Their video partnership with Emma Thompson on seismic blasting in the arctic helped change legislation in favour of indegenous communities. Their ability to inspire through humour and creativity continues to catalyse positive change.
Holy Cow. Seriously bro?
Cool, I mean it's good, but you know in that video they were talking up moving the grid away from fossil fuels....right? Like I love it but it also doesn't seem to be on the same page with almost all your other posts so I'm confused what you actually think here.