Thread: UPS 2021 Hiring
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 05:00 PM
CardboardCutout
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2018

Originally Posted by TheFoose View Post
Care to provide any further info on Adam Hughes? I've seen his name mentioned before. His website is pretty minimal, so trying to get a feel for what makes him extra special. Worth going to him if you're already doing the ECIC & RST programs? Thanks for your insight!
Can't say what it would have been like if I hadn't used his services. Again, probably fine. But also maybe not. He will coach you through the Hogan, which I think most of us find the scariest part. It's not a human interaction, just a bunch of weird psych eval buttons to press. He will also coach you through presenting yourself in the best possible manner to the interviewers. That is to say, he'll give you insight in to what parts of yourself and your history to emphasize, and which to soft-pedal. Also, significant information as to what sorts of questions (both HR and technical) are likely to be asked of you.

I suspect that *most* people who use his services and succeed would probably have succeeded anyway. But when millions of dollars of lifetime earnings are on the line, a few hundred bucks here and there is chump change. The only thing I can say with certainty is that I felt MUCH more relaxed going in to the interview after having talked to him than I would have if I had not.