View Single Post
Old 02-16-2021, 11:11 AM
Noworkallplay
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2018

Originally Posted by FXLAX View Post
Calling names now?

Here is a direct quote from you:

I questioned the ability to be familiar with all parts of the contract because it’s almost 600 pages, the sub section alone is almost 10 pages. And then you came back and said you know where to find sub and read it every time, and that the important thing is you know it exists. So if you have to read it every time, are you actually familiar with it? Or can we just get away with knowing that certain things exist and where to find it? To me, those are completely separate things.

You stated an absolute. One in which I feel is absurd considering the breadth and depth of the document. The guy was wrong in his answer about picking up out of base. Someone else will be wrong about a different section. And I’ll bet that even you can also be stumped.

Sorry, you took offense to being called out, like you called out that guy.

[/tool]
Don't worry about him, USMCFDX is a troll and constant complainer. Maybe that's the way he was taught to do things in the Corps, HOORAH!!!!!! He will never be satisfied and will always find a reason to degrade people. I have always enjoyed your professional input. We have not always seen eye to eye on every issue, but your professionalism in discussion is appreciated.