View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 12:18 PM
FliFast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: I was acquired, Not Hired

7576FO,

I apologize for wishing upon you what you did to us.

Did you or did you not post this in posting #10:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fli Fast you are such a LIAR.

1, Me 93' hire at AA, over 800 TWA's Captains senior to me flying captain.

2. They were never furloughed.

3. God knows how many junior to me flying captain at AA.

4. Most TWA pilots hired after 1986 were ratio'd into AA seniority at 8 to 1.

I do not consider that a staple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my friend.
1. Not true only 338 redtails flying as Capt as of 1/31/08 3XP. Only 100-150 of them senior to you on the combined AA/TWA list. period.

2. True, they were protected by Supp CC.

3. If you ask God or AA H.R Dept, or anyone else the most junior TWA Capt is a 1988 hire you are a 93 hire. Only one so far has been recalled as a Capt she took vol. furlough but was a 1986 hire.

4. After 1986 our next hirees were in 1988 then 1989. Our staple point was mid 1989 with a pilot with the initial R.C. So yes, we had one year's worth of pilots after 1986 that were slotted 1 to 8, the rest starting with pilots hired mid 1989 to 2000 were all stapled after B.D. W. (NAAtive pilot).

Secondly, please please please quote me where I said ALL of TWA was stapled.
Post #14 has a breakdown of who went where. I'd be happy to re-post.

Again, I ask are you senior to sen#8840. This will dispel your claim above, that 800 TWA Capts are senior to you are flying now.

And explain, how did Capts at a separate entity in 2001 (TWA LLC) affect your seniority. This is a little off course even for you. It's like saying that Capts at Delta are affecting your seniority.

Just the facts, I always encourage you to do the same. I'm not out to convince anybody of anything the facts above speak for themself.

Regards,

FF

Last edited by FliFast; 02-13-2008 at 12:32 PM.