View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 03:15 PM
7576FO
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: 737 CA MIA

Originally Posted by FliFast View Post
7576FO,

I apologize for wishing upon you what you did to us.

Did you or did you not post this in posting #10:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fli Fast you are such a LIAR.

1, Me 93' hire at AA, over 800 TWA's Captains senior to me flying captain.

2. They were never furloughed.

3. God knows how many junior to me flying captain at AA.

4. Most TWA pilots hired after 1986 were ratio'd into AA seniority at 8 to 1.

I do not consider that a staple.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well my friend.
1. Not true only 338 redtails flying as Capt as of 1/31/08 3XP. Only 100-150 of them senior to you on the combined AA/TWA list. period.

2. True, they were protected by Supp CC.

3. If you ask God or AA H.R Dept, or anyone else the most junior TWA Capt is a 1988 hire you are a 93 hire. Only one so far has been recalled as a Capt she took vol. furlough but was a 1986 hire.

4. After 1986 our next hirees were in 1988 then 1989. Our staple point was mid 1989 with a pilot with the initial R.C. So yes, we had one year's worth of pilots after 1986 that were slotted 1 to 8, the rest starting with pilots hired mid 1989 to 2000 were all stapled after B.D. W. (NAAtive pilot).

Secondly, please please please quote me where I said ALL of TWA was stapled.
Post #14 has a breakdown of who went where. I'd be happy to re-post.

Again, I ask are you senior to sen#8840. This will dispel your claim above, that 800 TWA Capts are senior to you are flying now.

And explain, how did Capts at a separate entity in 2001 (TWA LLC) affect your seniority. This is a little off course even for you. It's like saying that Capts at Delta are affecting your seniority.

Just the facts, I always encourage you to do the same. I'm not out to convince anybody of anything the facts above speak for themself.

Regards,

FF
Try to stay on topic FF. You constantly are referring to TWA being stapled.

Using you words of TWA being stapled then why did so many CA's from TWA come in ahead of me.

I am very aware of supplement CC. And generally it does not affect me.
I just will not let you post on and on about how TWA was stapled.

They were not.

I still disagree, 1988-1989 TWA gets a CA seat in St Louis.

10 STL 767I CA's ex TWA
271 STL S80 CA's ex TWA
55 or so TWA S80 FO's in STL

I have no problem whatsoever with 1988-1989 CA's that are EX TWA. they have 19-20 years in and certainly deserve to be CA's.

Aside from the most junior TWA pilots, I do not see the Staple.

And to be totally honest, in 2001 I do not remember exactly how many TWA CA's came in senior to me. It might have been between 600+ to 800.

Again why are you carrying a grudge for the Ozark pilots that happened years before you went to High School Prom?

Grow up.