View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 08:16 PM
theUpsideDown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2017

Originally Posted by jaxsurf View Post
Personally, I can’t imagine ever being ‘proud’ of a faceless, massive corporation. They don’t actually care about this garbage. The only reason any large corporate entity does anything is because they see some monetary benefit from it. If you haven’t found it, you probably haven’t looked hard enough yet.

Nobody in the C-suite does anything out of the goodness of their hearts, and to believe otherwise is foolish (in my opinion).

I’m HAPPY we have profit sharing, but am I proud of the COMPANY that we have it? Hell no! The pilots who came before me negotiated it, and the C-suite would bloodsuck it back faster than the speed of light if they could. Proud of the company? Hah. Proud of some of the employees, maybe (but nobody in the C-suite).
And with all that said, I'm proud of the union for my profit sharing and going after the faceless corporation violating our contract. I dont know much about carbon offsets, im not going to read about it or watch a video. Heres to a giant profit sharing check next year.