View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 08:04 AM
crazyjaydawg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2009
Position: Middle Seat

Question for returning the affected pilots: As I understand it, affected pilots can bid via AE preferences to return to an active category and those proffers are ran after the AEs, but essentially can be processed with the same AE bid.

For those that decline to accept a proffer (via their AE bid in DBMS) it appears that the company must then post the unbid positions on DeltaNet, and announce that they will be assigned via inverse seniority and then wait 15 more days for affected pilots to provide preferences via MD bids in iCrew. Am I understanding the process correctly?

Timeline:
AE bid opens for 10 days that accepts AEs and proffers for active and affected pilots respectively. The company must process and award those AEs and proffers, then post mandatory recalls which gives remaining affected pilots 15 days to bid MD preferences for an inverse-seniority recall. So assuming instant processing times (I know right!?), it will be a minimum of 25 days before involuntary recalls are given an award. Also those involuntary returning affected pilots need at least 30 days notice of training. Realistically 60 days from posting of AE to training... So involuntary recalls of affected pilots likely not forced to train until mid May at the earliest?