View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 04:17 AM
screamin jet
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: B-767 Captain
Talking

Originally Posted by JonGoodsell764 View Post
Exactly. And what happened to empathy? Maybe this guys wife of 35 years contracted covid and died alone in the hospital on a vent? You never know. From what it sounds like, you weren't wearing your mask. Not trying to stir the pot, but for what your W2 says, is this really worth your time? Shake your head, laugh and move on. This guy is probably just a power hungry tool, BUT you truly never know what someone is going through. There's no need to flex on him and call up management.
I was wearing my mask properly, except when I wanted a sip of coffee. And, also so what? Why must we be subjected and treated to the same disrespect in their pining to get some? I don't know what he's going through. None of us deserve to be treated this way. Most guys (if not all) I fly with are very respectful towards the crew bus drivers. It's overcontrolling BS behavior. i.e. His bus, he's the DIC. Next time I will write him up for his disrespectful and based upon his unsafe distracted driving behaviors. Something I normally wouldn't even think about doing.