View Single Post
Old 02-14-2008, 06:09 AM
FliFast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2006
Position: I was acquired, Not Hired

Originally Posted by 7576FO View Post
Try to stay on topic FF. You constantly are referring to TWA being stapled.

Using you words of TWA being stapled then why did so many CA's from TWA come in ahead of me.

I am very aware of supplement CC. And generally it does not affect me.
I just will not let you post on and on about how TWA was stapled.

They were not.

I still disagree, 1988-1989 TWA gets a CA seat in St Louis.

10 STL 767I CA's ex TWA
271 STL S80 CA's ex TWA
55 or so TWA S80 FO's in STL

I have no problem whatsoever with 1988-1989 CA's that are EX TWA. they have 19-20 years in and certainly deserve to be CA's.

Aside from the most junior TWA pilots, I do not see the Staple.

And to be totally honest, in 2001 I do not remember exactly how many TWA CA's came in senior to me. It might have been between 600+ to 800.

Again why are you carrying a grudge for the Ozark pilots that happened years before you went to High School Prom?

Grow up.

If there was no staple, do tell me how I was integrated into the combinerd list, my hire date at TWA is near yours at American. My seniority number is I'm guessing 3,000 apart. Mine is near 10500, I'm guessing yours is around 6800.

If I wasn't stapled then how was I integrated on your list ???

The only grudge I have against a very few OZ pilots is that they were glad to see TWA go under, because they felt TWA squashed their hometown airline. Those pilots frequent Smilin Jacks m.b. and that number is less than can be counted on one hand, other than that I view OZ pilots as TWA pilots and they're a good group of guys and good stick-n-rudder pilots...and yes you can quote any part of that, they had nothing to do with my prom...why is that a recurring theme with you..was yours bad ???..lol.