Old 03-04-2021, 10:51 AM
Viper25
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2008

Originally Posted by Phins2right View Post
Do your credible sources tell you that the DNA is being instructed to produce a protein previously NOT naturally produced by DNA?

Yes technically speaking it does not enter the DNA. It merely instructs it to produce a certain protein, which it will do forever. Once DNA has been instructed it continues ad infinitum until instructed to do otherwise - thereby one can say it indeed has been altered as it is no longer producing the normal proteins required for life.

You are fighting me on semantics. Messenger/memory/auto correct. Whatever, I'm on a boat using my mobile phone without my reading glasses on - shoot me.

To the other guy, let me just say this - no animal trials were conducted on this experimental medicine. A mouse/monkey etc can turn a generation much faster than a human. That is why we do animal trials on drugs. To create multiple generations to see what the longer term affects are from the drug. In this case that wasn't done. You are the experiment now.

Your body your choice. Time will tell. I just don't want that crap mandated for me to take. You can voluntarily do it to yourself - just like smoking meth. I don't want it, not yet anyway.
Originally Posted by Phins2right View Post
That is correct. mRNA does not enter DNA. It instructs it to via a "message" from chemicals to produce a certain type of protein. That is why it is called "memory" RNA or mRNA. It never does enter the DNA.

not sure why you posted this other than you don't understand what mRNA really is.
​​​​​

You also may have heard that the RNA in the vaccine is "modified". But it's not the way you think. Viruses, microbes, plants, humans, etc all have A, C, U, G as nucleotides that make up RNA. But the host cell (in this case human cells) needs a way to differentiate between invader RNA and it's own, so it can defend against invader RNA. One way to do that is to modify it's own RNA so it can tell the difference. Two ways it does that is by naturally converting some cytidines and uridines (at specific locations) to 5-methyl-cytidine and pseudouridine. Also, in order for mRNA to be turned into protein, the "5 prime triphosphate" group needs to be turned into a "5 prime cap". Again, I repeat, this occurs *naturally* in all human cells.

For the Moderna vaccine (btw, the name comes from "Modified RNA"), for example, the mRNA packaged in the lipid capsule has all these *natural* modifications. The reason for this is if they just used the usual A, C, U, G nucleotides, the cell would recognize this as an invader and quickly destroy it. Yes, these nucleotides are created synthetically for the vaccine, but they are chemically identical with the natural versions, and therefore in the cell they will behave exactly as natural versions.

And as mentioned before and in the tweet below, mRNA is a *****ass molecule. You look at it wrong and it degrades, into NATURALLY occurring breakdown products. Not only is it a *****ass molecule, but the cell has natural mRNA turnover processes to degrade the RNA shortly after it's created, so no need to worry about long term production of the spike protein that the vaccine mRNA encodes.

Also, there was animal testing.

Source. My friend who is a professor in molecular biology with a focus on microbiology and genomics.

edit: my friend also says: “If someone doesn't specialize in molecular biology, microbiology, or immunology, they have no standing claiming to be an expert on how the vaccine works”