Old 03-08-2021, 11:05 AM
JamesBond
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: A350 Both

Originally Posted by Dorfman View Post
No. I do not nor do you have a long term study on what happens to cases of Covid 19.

I will tell you I was skeptical. I did a lot of research on mRNA before getting my shot. I talked to smart Drs I respect, one who is connected to some independent research groups looking at this. As far as my google type research I made sure I could find information in multiple places not just one source.

As I said before do what is right for you. Just be informed
You gave in to fear of the unknown to embrace the unknown. Not getting the vaccine is absolutely no different. What you tout as 'researched' is simply embracing a form of propaganda (I realize that word is a little strong, but I am making a point). Skeptical. Absolutely. With the government providing indemnity to the manufacturers, and the FDC only providing emergency authority, there is way too big of a hole for me to step inside with any confidence. I am happy for you that you could reconcile that for yourself and I wish you luck. I have natural antibodies at the current moment, and I will let those take care of me for the time being.

So tell us all this: How 'protected' are you once you receive this 'vaccine'? I have read differing points on that. What does your smart connected doctor say about that?

And I am not being snarky.