Old 03-08-2021, 12:01 PM
GucciBoy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2009
Position: Fetal

Originally Posted by TED74 View Post
Just so I understand...I should listen to what Pfizer says, but only the parts that anonymous double retired senior leader/airline FO/overall rude dude points me to and no other parts of their messaging? And Fauci isn’t legitimate because he doesn’t practice primary care, but his oncologist wife’s signature next to everyone’s favorite demon sperm lady and 70,000 other great minds (most of whom practice neither public health nor infectious disease or other relevant fields specialities in medicine)... should tell me all I need to know?

Multiple vaccines (including mRNA vaccines) have demonstrably lessened the impact of covid on those who have taken them in statistically relevant numbers. If you deny that fact, and claim that these aren’t “real vaccines”, I’d be interested to know how you personally define a “real vaccine”...and perhaps you qualifications? I know you’re a slightly below slightly above average ER pilot, and in today’s world that should be all the training you need. However, knowing numerous actual physicians with opinions diametrically opposed to yours and Phins’, I’m just at a loss on whose expertise to trust.

Doctors? Scientists? Or...internet garbage regurgitaters? The choice is so difficult.

Hopefully one of you can share what on Pfizer’s website we should use as proof for your arguments, and what we should know is demonstrably false. Heck, there’s probably some good lawsuit money to be had if you can prove that Pfizer is false-advertising in use of the vernacular COVID19 VACCINE. https://www.pfizer.com/news/hot-topi...vid_19_vaccine

Did Phins ever confirm if the Resolute desk that JB sits behind isn’t real either?

This is pure poetry.