Old 03-17-2021, 08:06 PM
ASACapt
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2005

Originally Posted by chase View Post
Thanks for the quick reply folks...appreciate the intel. Nice perk to have if you wiah to exercise it.

Yes it is. But you have to be approved by the company first. That is key. If you’re hired, you’re on probation for 12 months and can be terminated at will. You may easily find like most of us that you don’t need to fly contract anymore.

I saw you posted the same question to Flex. They don’t have a union and they have a completely different pay scale. If contract flying is more important to you, then Flex may be a better option to you. Our union has fought really hard to become the highest paying fractional provider out there. The APC pay scale fir NetJets doesn’t take into account the soft money you can receive.

The Wyvern/Argus audits shouldn’t be a factor for 91 contract flying. Those are 135 audits. Some management companies use them but it’s not required for straight 91. I’ve contracted for a lot of management companies and have always been able to navigate through them for 91 flying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk