View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 10:34 PM
Airhoss
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: Sleeping in the black swan’s nest.

Originally Posted by fanaticalflyer View Post
Duvie,

Thanks for spelling it out for Old Mako. Unfortunately, he has become that grumbling grumpy old man that people don't want to be around or make fun of or both. He just doesn't realize it. He thinks his postings of chics with fish make him funny and pertinent. I've been around with plenty of UAL management back to the "UAL is Hemorrhaging" days. They all sucked until Oscar came around. At some point the crusty old farts have to let go and give kudos when it's there slapping them in the face. Doesn't mean we trust without verifying but it's beyond sickening seeing the same old negative remarks from the same old pessimistic stooges. I keep saying to those that retired, go away and do just that - enjoy retirement. What this workforce needs now is continued positive momentum and we do NOT need sourpusses that have no reason to give their opinions when they no longer are employed here. We have about 5 more years of those jaded guys going out the door. I'm hoping they can find a way to come to grips that UAL management and ALPA can put us in a better position. For now, it's no more shrinking to profitability and no more full section 6 negotiations at one time, which gets dragged out for years and years. Gotta get back to my real life with a really hot chic that makes really good fish and I don't need a poster to stare at one on the wall!!
Remind us, when was the amenable date on our current contract? Just sayin’