View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 10:58 AM
B17G
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by WheelInTheBack View Post
I was headed to ATP/CTP I believe April 2. Got the notification that training was shutdown about a week prior and I wouldn't be leaving. Then about a month later the tuition reimbursement contract I had was cancelled but I didn't have to pay anything back. My new training date was moved to a placeholder early December and my flight benefits came back a month prior. Then it was all updated again mid december and flight benefits removed. Portal profile shows active, but with a job title as FO Cadet.

Anybody else seeing something similar? Anybody that was just a few days out from ATP CTP like me?

I was able to retain a position at my flight school (non-flying and low pay) and make ends meet with some CFIing and Uber, but I'm getting antsy and thinking it may be time to start applying elsewhere. I just hate to get under contract and then get a call for OO. Although things are so different now, and being in FL, I may be better off with a change of plans anyway.
I’m in the same boat as you and was in the April 2 ATP-CTP and April 14 CRJ class. Hoping the rumors here about starting back around June are true.