Old 02-16-2008, 01:39 AM
yoke jerker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2008

bbtp,
look, some people think your tickets are ten dollars. Cheap is the buzzword on every one of your commercials with a little birdie. don't know how you came up with the 75% as convenient, 25% cheaper...that's a real stretch. did you factor mileage, exact distance from every hub and whether or not you drive in rush hour traffic. just wondered how exact your study was.

you own boss, said, " we'll follow the herd."

my main point to keep this on topic. you never really debated this point, you just recanted the SX model which i fully understand: SX is forced to change or they won't survive. you may disguise the much needed policy to raise revenues by cleverly levying increases through whatever means you choose. That practice is a marketing function.

It is not insult to argue this is so typical. in fact, all new companies struggle trying to fit into to the market. That is what you're doing now , aint' it? you weren't here a year ago, but now you're here.

so, as i said, i see nothing different here. just another rose by another name. it is still a rose. that's my argument. you're no different. I have unmasked you and you don't like it. unmasking and insulting are not the same.