Old 04-01-2021, 06:23 AM
Speed Select
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2016
Position: NBC

Originally Posted by FlewUnderWires View Post
Listen, son. I’m sorry if you have no virtue but even with all of your logic fallacies and willfully ignorant claims, the end result if that if everyone did it that lives would be saved? Sorry you would be willing to kill the elderly and retired (aren’t you in that risk category? Also it can kill the healthy and young). But I’m not. And all it takes is wearing a human decency signal on your face and not being selfish and cruel.
“Human decency signal?” So you agree that the mask is for show and nothing else?

Follow the science. The CDC has validated masks reused over a period of weeks between cleaning don’t work to stop the spread of anything.

If I was trying to sell the mask idea to the public, I’d probably go with “Personal Protection Equipment.”

Marketing 101: Its all about how your product makes people feel.

Can you also define human decency? Is that like doing things that have no real substance but make people feel good with little personal effort? Or is it more like holding vigils outside of abortion clinics in an effort to save the lives of our most precious resource?

Maybe I just don’t “get it.”

Thanks for your empty virtue signaling and false claims, tho. You speak from a real position of privilege. I can tell.