Old 04-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Dobbs18
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2014

sick if needed is one of the best things we have over the other bigger 3(not sure about Southwest)...our 60hrs of sick time a year is a joke for junior guys, senior guys with 500+ hours of sick time love our sick bank rules/payouts, but if you are just starting out good luck not calling in sick for 3 years to build up your bank...Commuter policy with 1 flight needed is nice but it of course is not paid if you can't make it. Being able to drop or trade down to zero or how low you want to go on your line is nice and not sure if others are allowed to do this...Short call rsv with no call out time in any base is really nice, and not having ready or airport standby rsv is good too( I believe UAL does)​​​​​...IMAX is one of those things were you are clearly all about it or could care less, I will say it is seniority depended on your bid category and is like having a 2nd full time job to make it work(not my thing but others love it)..Getting an Over Guarantee trip on your last off day during a rsv month is pretty sweet..example your last day off of stretch is Sunday and they call you for a 4 day trip, the whole 4 day trip is paid above your rsv guarantee and you burn 3 rsv days with pay that is on top, pretty good but sure others have something similar...the list of things that suck is longer but everyone remembers the **** they don't like more...