View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 06:09 AM
fishforfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Hoping for any position

Originally Posted by DWC CAP10 USAF View Post
To quote POTUS: "Come on man!"

I am not an affected pilot nor did I ever convert to UNA.....I've been waiting for a SRQ since end of Dec 2020....public school maths says that was 4 months ago.

How many guys/gals are waiting 30+ days for OE?

This meltdown was 100% not because a few employees scheduled a vaccine shot over easter weekend....it's because Flt Ops "leadership" has been making terrible manning decisions for the last 6-9 months!
No kidding on the cab ride to the airport had an FA announce to the rest of us that she watched some town hall yesterday. Her recollection was that this was out of the companies hands and they couldn’t do anything to prevent it. And that it was caused by pilots calling in because of vaccines. She was quickly shot down.

Time for the union to do its job and publish the facts of how many are sitting NQAT, awaiting OE or any other reason they are not working. These were all avoidable had we followed a similar sequence of events that SW did in terms of employee leaves and early retirements PRIOR to displacements. What caused the thanksgiving meltdown? Must have been those terrible pilots getting secretly vaccinated then too.