View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 10:59 AM
TOGALOCK
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2018

Originally Posted by MellowedOut View Post
Does anybody know of an app that would be fairly well aligned with Frontier to use during training as an extra assist?
I used to say AeroSim, but now even that comes on your company ipad. I know it's cliche, but Frontier will give you everything you need to succeed. I would avoid using outside material as much as possible to avoid any contradicting information. I realize that some airlines are skimpy with the study material and you've gotta do what you gotta do, but that's not the case at Frontier. You will have the AeroSim, a 1500+ question study guide with common oral questions as well as flows and callouts, hours, upon hours, upon hours of systems videos that are clear and straightforward for a new hire learning the plane, as well as individual videos recorded in the sim featuring pretty much all of the maneuvers and emergencies that you will need to perform in training. You'll be able to watch them and chair fly until you can't stay awake anymore.

There will be no reason to not be prepared. Everything you will need will be provided. The ability to study it all is up to you.

Last edited by TOGALOCK; 04-14-2021 at 11:10 AM.