Thread: Delays again
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 02:13 PM
Drum
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: 3+ hour sit in the ATL

Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
Us vs you, I see where you’re at. You’ve made up your mind and are just going to go after those you don’t agree with as usual.

I thought managements response to Covid was over the top last year too. I think the recovery has been much too slow, I also could see the staffing train wreck coming. I didn’t defend the decisions, I said it’s ridiculous that everything is blamed on being “woke”. Gee,maybe you should try reading something before deciding you disagree.
No, I'm not.

I would just like for us to realize there are various informed opinions out there, and although we may disagree we should acknowledge when sometimes we, or others, read the situation and are right. Not chest thumping here. There were/are posters on here that went pretty hard on us.

Some of us have been in management in other places. We are not stupid or naive. We can see the avalanche starting. This was a case with this evolution.

Sometimes it pays to keep an open mind. I try to do that here. It's difficult sometimes as I think there are many trolls, but you get to learn who the genuine posters are and follow them and engage. Above all be respectful.