Old 04-15-2021, 08:50 PM
Regularguy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2011
Position: A Nobody

Originally Posted by FlewUnderWires View Post
The difference isn’t speed. It’s content. Or lack thereof.

And you’ll see that the more recent ones are doctors urging their localities to KEEP mask mandates. Hence the timelines.

And that’s a whole lot of mouth doctors. But not a whole lot of people who would see covid. But they should no a thing or two about droplet spread.

So where is your proof that most doctors don’t think they work. Zero evidence provided.
Dude can’t you read and comprehend?

I never said or made the point about “most doctors” you did and put words in people’s writings. That’s a comprehension issue you seem to have, or maybe just prejudice based on personal bias.

What ever it is, I simple challenged your blanket statement without evidence, then you responded by fast googling for support of your previously claim. My experience is purely personal with first hand people I have both professional contact and friendships with. While none of them are viral experts they are all medical professionals who daily deal with all the huge, and I mean huge mandates, they have to implement to keep their doors open. You, assuming you’re a pilot, only have to worry about convincing others to wear masks.

And it is obvious you failed to read the earlier poster’s link to a well crafted, support, explained and detailed research report about masks and the prevention of spreading and becoming infected with COVID.

Dude we are at the end of this pandemic, and even Fauci is legitimately being challenged with both theatre and the inability to produce factual data driven metrics for the end of the mask wearing and lockdowns.

You just seem to want to live with this cloud over you and spread it to others.