Old 04-17-2021, 07:40 AM
Desdi
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Originally Posted by FlewUnderWires View Post
And then you went on to defend Jan 6 riots and flip out on BLM. SO....

Plus, You are at the point of writing page long tirades talking trash about regionals and younger pilots and first officers (of which I am none). Sounds like I hit the nail on the head with the riddle rat thing. Sorry no one wants to fly with you. Just go have a nap.
One last question, how did you mischaracterize my words below (from the United forum of all places) as defending Jan 6th and flipping out on BLM?

“BLM rioters, Jan 6th rioters, Antifa or their organizers.... When you assault someone, trespass, throw a brick, smash a window regardless the cause or your color you should get prosecuted, afforded due process, then if found guilty should go to jail for a very very long time. Can we all agree on that? I’d wager 98% of everyone would, the remaining 2% are hyper partisan idiots.”

I am asking just to show the rest on this forum (and hopefully the MODS) what a disingenuous dishonorable synical person you are, you just found buzz words when scanning my post history, forgot to actually read, contrived your own narrative containing those words then tried to smear me with it as a personal attack. Brilliant! No need to reply, more of a rhetorical question! That is unless you admit that you’ve been throwing those fictional grenades my way. Most of us are on here for civil, honest discussion unlike yourself.

Time to start a new account Flew!

Last edited by Desdi; 04-17-2021 at 08:22 AM.