Old 04-17-2021, 09:58 PM
Knobcrk1
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2017

Originally Posted by Andy Dufresne View Post
That wasn’t an insult, it was a 100% fact. 9 out of 10 of us (conservatively) would rather fly with Bubba, who doesn’t give a single flying monkey f*ck about masks, over anyone like you or WutFace.

That’s a stone cold fact. You don’t have to like it, and I don’t care that your feelings are hurt by that. Your general disposition, attitude, and presence is unwanted in pretty much any cockpit I’ve ever been in - with rare exceptions.

You and your ilk are a tiny, tiny minority in the aviation community - something you’re admittedly not even a part of. For that I am very thankful.
Oh ok you’d rather fly with someone that actually tells you this is my plane? You’re literally choosing to fly with this guy just because he shares your view on masks, never mind his tone of his way or the high way. Most guys I fly with are completely understanding of masks, very rarely do they say this is my plane. I don’t wear it because I know the cloth won’t save us if we’re stuck in there for hours. Point is you’re praising someone that says it’s his plane. Luckily you and this guy are in the tiny minority.