Old 04-18-2021, 04:35 AM
skywatch
Gets Weekdays Off

Joined APC: Feb 2007
Position: Economy Minus

Originally Posted by HIFLYR View Post
Dude you are quire a peach. Actually it has never come up as no one in the past 1 1/2 years of constant worldwide flying has anyone asked that we wear mask in cockpit. I was simply commenting that if it did I wouldn’t go for it or do you the the Captain has to do what the FO wants? It is quite telling that in the total history of COVID no other crew member has asked that we wear masks, it sort of blows out of the water your stance that people want to wear them. I would not simple say it’s my plane, I would say my stance on it and say if you felt so threatened then we can get you off so you can be unthreatened. Lastly yes after listening to your concerns about masks and lacking any rule by my company to wear them, it is my decision whether I will wear one or not. You seem to think I or others should be forced to bend to your will and that’s where my statement comes in. My only real rules are don’t bend metal, laugh and have fun around the planet and the first beverage is on me.
FWIW, I would rather fly with HiFly or Andy then 400k or knobbs. Any time any trip.